Brown and Purple Eyeliner Tutorial
Need make-up look glamorous appearance to accompany you on a special occasion? Give the touch on your eyes. Confused do not know how to apply make up on the eyes? Do not worry, here we have a tutorial anyway. You also just follow the steps very easy and makes you beautiful.
Come on we just follow the steps.
1. Start with the upper eyelid and under your eyes.
2. Use mocca colored eyeshadow or brown on the eyelid.
3. Use the blending brush to apply also copper colored eyeshadow on the outer corner of the end, so it makes little smokey look.
4. Use the same brush to apply a darker color on the outer corner of the eye. If you wish to use this makeup for the show during the day, you can simply stop by here. You simply apply a layer of mascara and it’s done makeup for your eyes.
5. However, for display in the evening, followed by adding the color purple at the bottom of the eye that will make your eyes more vibrant and glamorous.
6. Give a little purple makeup to make it a little thicker stand.
7. Use black eye liner to emphasize the shape of the eye.
8. Do not forget to apply mascara too.
9. If you like, also use false eyelashes to give additional volume to the eye. Taaa deh-daaaaa … finish your eye makeup. Pair with soft colored lip gloss.
I hope you enjoyed tthis make up tutorial. If you do not like the color purple, you can replace it by using another color you like, such as turquoise, green, or metallic colors.