Tips: How to Overcome Hair Branching
Cause of split ends is:
- Too often combing your hair, because you’ll often comb my hair more often exposed to friction and it will lead you rabmbut easy breakage and split ends.
- Too frequent washing will reduce the moisture to hair and hair will make your hair dry and fork
- Overuse of hairstyling tools and hair beauty products that have chemicals.
- Wearing a scarf while the hair is still wet
- Eating an unbalanced or lacking nutrients.
- Too long outdoors activities and exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not rub – rubbing the hair while drying my hair with a towel. Do not forget to choose a soft towel.
- Begin eating nutritious foods.
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry your hair. If you choose to use it at low temperatures. However, it should wrap your hair with a towel and let it dry by itself.
- Use a shampoo and condisioner that match your hair.
- Cut 1 cm above your split ends.
- Do not tie your hair too often. Especially when sleeping.
- Expand consume water
- Avoid washing your hair with warm water. Do not wash your hair too often because it will cause the hair to become dry.
Republished by Author